Wednesday 17 June 2009

Buttons Galore





As long as I can remember my Mum has had her much loved collection of buttons. She keeps them in a small set of draws , with a different draw for each colour. I must say I have always loved her collection and remember having a little peek at them all now and again.

Well, since I have been making cushions and lavender bags, Mum decided I could put them to good use, so very kindly she has passed all her beautiful buttons onto me. I was pleased as punch,lucky lucky me!!!




My only problem is I love each and every one , I'm not sure if I can part with them, oh dear!



























2 comments:

  1. Beautiful buttons ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogland Katie. The buttons make me sigh for all the ones I discarded from elderly relatives, when time seemed too short to sew (many years ago). I was drawn to your site because my grandaughter is called Miss Mouse (she slept like a dormouse when she was born). I look forward to reading your posts.
    Cal :>

    ReplyDelete

Oscar by the seaside.

Oscar by the seaside.